Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Little Donald Trump Gets the Snip!

We've been calling Nolan our "little Donald Trump" for a while because of the sweet looking combover look that he's been sporting lately. I really didn't want to cut his baby locks at only four months but it was definitely time. So last Saturday we pulled out the clippers to get the dirty job done.


"What are you doing with those things?!?!?"

"I don't think my hair is really THAT out of control..."

"On second thought..."


Jason got to work on cutting off all those cute but way too long baby locks while Nolan examined all the hair that was falling around him.



The finished look!!

Most of the dark hair is gone now so he's definitely more of a blondie which makes him fit right in with Abby and Landon. He looks super cute with his new "do" and it was definitely time to get rid of "The Donald!"

1 comment:

Rachel B. said...

He's so adorable! I love the new do. I've always loved what a difference a haircut can make on a baby. I'm definitely pro baby cuts. Super cute!