Monday, November 7, 2011

Little Monster

I found this cute little monster outfit at Target and knew who it was perfect for...

Our little Nolan Monster!!

Actually, he's about as polar opposite from a monster as a baby could be, but he still looked adorable!! (Target is a dangerous place for me. It seems like every time I go, my one or two items that I'm there to pick up turn into 10-15!!...Does anyone else have this problem???)

I just love his expressions in these pictures!!


"Hey, too much flash from my paparazzi mom..."

"See, I'm not really a monster. I've already learned how to fold my hands!"

"Uhhh...not so sure about this!"

"I love to do the "touchdown" dance for my daddy's entertainment!"
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

Cute little boy!

Melissa said...

I have to agree with you about Target. Especially some of their cute kids clothes, because they are inexpensive. Luckily, my nearest Target is over 30 minutes away, so I'm not tempted too often. :)

KT said...

Too cute, I love the outfit!