Saturday, September 8, 2012

Little Mr. Mischief

I have a love/hate relationship with the stage that Nolan is in right now. I love the sense of discovery and wonder, I love the teetering steps all over the house, I love how he gives the best snuggles and can't talk back yet. But the thing that I despise is....all the messes!! I swear I spend the majority of my day going from place to place around the house cleaning up after this little guy. Good thing he's so cute....that gets him out of a lot of trouble!
 
His newest obsessions are playing with the pots and fitting himself into small spaces. On this day, he managed to do both at the same time...
 
 
 
After pulling all the pots and pans out, he was then able to use the space to his advantage...
 
 
 
Oh how I love this little guy, his mess-making abilities and all!!

2 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

Awww, these are such cute pictures. He is adorable.

Rachel B. said...

Oh I hear ya! Everett is just about killing me! Have you seen that ecard that says "Cleaning your house when kids are home is like trying to brush your teeth while eating Oreos." So true.
Nolan's so cute with his little tongue always out. What a cutie!