Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Princess for a Day

Abby and I attended the "Princess Party" again this year put on by our County Recreation Department. Abby knew exactly what to expect this year, and she wasn't disappointed.
 
First up, trying to decide on what to spend her 10 Princess Tokens on. Oh decisions, decisions...
 
 
After "purchasing" some lovely jewelry and other princess trinkets, we headed over to make some pixie dust...
 
And then had a "princess makeover."
 
After eating some yummy princess goodies and running around with some friends from school, we finished the afternoon by twirling around the gym during the "Grand Ball."
 
 
Abby loved going and I hope to make it a yearly tradition for the two of us. I did notice that while Abby cerainly wasn't the oldest girl there, she was definitely on the upper end of the age groups (I would say most of the girls were 3-5 years old.) It sometimes makes me really sad to see how fast my little girl is growing up. I sure hope she continues to like doing these kinds of things for at least a little longer!

No comments: