Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Soccer Superstar

So the new computer we just purchased in May decided to go "kaput" on us and we lost all of our pictures that we had taken this summer. This would normally put me in freak out mode, but since I had been completely up to date on all my blogging before the computer crashed, I knew that most of our photos were safe. Just another blessing of blogging, right?!?! Anyway, I learned my lesson and now that our computer is up and running again, I decided I had better catch back up on what we've been up to for the last month or so.
 
Landon finished up his first soccer season last Saturday and to say that he enjoyed it would be an understatement....that kid was made to play sports! He fought hard but played fair and was super excited about every single practice and game.
 
 
 
 
We loved going to each practice and game as a family and root for our little soccer man. Something tells me that we'll be spending much of our lives on the sidelines watching Landon in all his sports pursuits. He won't be taking much of a break during the winte either. He's going to join Abby in gymnastics which he is also SUPER excited about. He'll be the only boy in the class, but I doubt that will bother him. I think he's most excited about doing flips into the foam blocks! Next spring we haven't decided whether to do another session of soccer or try out T-Ball. Anybody with older boys have any good insights on that one? Either way, as long as there's a ball involved, this boy will be happy!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad all your photos were saved. Since I've been married to a computer guy for over seven years I will say you should get an external hard drive so you don't have to worry about that again. :) And as far as sports, my little guy loves them as well. We started soccer a year ago in the fall and then chose to do it again in the spring instead of t-ball. Mostly so he could run around and burn off energy, they don't run around as much in baseball. But I think this spring he'll be ready to try it out. Those are my thoughts. :)

Dadra said...

We do have an external hard drive...somehow those files were corrupted too. We could probably hire someone to come fix it though. Thanks for the insight on soccer vs. T-Ball. I do love how much they get to run around in soccer!