Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Final Snow Day (I Hope!!)

On Monday we woke up to about 4 inches of snow on the ground. Somehow Mother Nature failed to get the notice that it is now winter and all snow should cease accordingly. School was cancelled (of course) but instead of wallowing in my misery (I am really ready for Spring!), I joined all the kids outside and we had a great time making lots of snow tracks...
 
And another snowman!!
(Doesn't that horeshoe mouth just make you smile!!)
 
Jumping on a trampline full of snow is always fun too!!
 
 
We came back in and warmed up with some hot chocolate and enjoyed the remainder of our snow day inside. It was a fun day, but I'm ready for warmer temperatures now. C'mon Winter, you've had your fun now, time to move along because Spring Break starts on Thursday!! 

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

Especially coming from TX, I am ready for the snow to be gone:)