Thursday, October 16, 2014

Family Love

Maylie and I both slept much better the night we returned home from the hospital and the whole family enjoyed having us home. It was so nice to be able to spend Sunday at home while sitting and watching General Conference. It was a great way to relax after Maylie's fast and furious entrance into the world. Admittedly I have become a bit of a baby hog and cherish the time I get to sit and hold Maylie. I waited a long time to hold her in my arms and I am taking full advantage of it now.

However, I do share her every now and then as evidenced below...

Nolan asks to hold Maylie numerous times each day although he only lasts about 10 seconds before he finds something better to do!

He sure is a great big brother though!


Landon was not thrilled about having a baby sister but quickly changed his mind once she was born. He is always talking and singing to her and loves giving her big smooches. I am amazed at how much he has grown to love her already.

Abby is thrilled about having a sister although she wishes she would grow up a bit faster so she could play with her more. I know only too well how fast she will grow and am just trying to soak it all in while I can.


Me and my little one...I just love to kiss and snuggle those chunky cheeks!

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

It is funny that you say you have evidence that you do indeed share....but how long after the picture is taken do you take her back??? haha:) She definitely looks like a little Call baby, no mistaken that your kids all of the same mom and dad. Four adorable kids. I can't wait to hold my baby and I know that Allison will always want to hold it as well, but hopefully longer then 10 seconds at a time since she is a bit older then Nolan:)