Tuesday, June 26, 2018

18 weeks!!

Weeks 6-12 were really ROUGH this pregnancy and that made that time period go by really slowly. The six weeks since then have flown by once I started to feel better and with so many events and activities going on in our lives. I started feeling better during weeks 13-14 and by week 15 was starting to feel like myself again. I am still pretty exhausted most days, but at least the all-day nausea has subsided for the most part.

I have continued to exercise 5-6 days per week throughout this pregnancy which has helped me to feel better.
The "bump" is just starting to show but still looks more like I ate too many donuts than an actual baby belly yet. I am starting to feel his little movements now which is always exciting. I really do love the second trimester of pregnancy as I feel it is the "sweet spot" for me, not too sick and not too large yet. I'm grateful that my second trimester during this pregnancy is during the summer while the kids are home from school and the weather is so hot!

No comments: