Friday, June 29, 2018

Nolan turns 7!!

The long-awaited day finally arrived on June 28th and Nolan turned 7 years old!! How can this little man be getting so old?!?!?
We spent the day at home and at the pool and got home just when Jason did from work. Nolan was anxious to open his presents and seemed to enjoy his new clothes, LEGO set, Lite-Brite kit, Gumball machine and coloring books.




Even Landon was excited to show him just how cool his new LEGO set is!!


After opening presents, we went out to eat at his favorite place...Golden Corral! He ended the night with a great chocolate mustache from the chocolate fountain there so it was definitely a successful birthday! 

Nolan, I hope you never lose that enthusiasm you have for life. I also love your inquisitive nature. I have never known a child who asks as many questions as you do, but you keep us on our toes and I love how much you want to learn and understand the world around you. You have been nicknamed "Monkey Boy" because of your amazing climbing abilities and I love when you are a kind and caring brother to your little sister. I know you are excited about this new little baby brother coming soon and I know you will be a great big brother to him too.

Happy Birthday Nolan Man!!

No comments: