Thursday, November 8, 2018

Sneak Peek!

We got a special sneak peek of our little baby boy at my 37 week appointment. He is looking perfect and his growth is right on track for where it is supposed to be at this point. I just loved getting these pictures of his adorable little face. And those cheeks...I just can't wait to give him lots of smooches very soon!

This one was my favorite!! He definitely looks like a Call child, but those cheeks are the best!

Folding his arms...

 Tired of so many pictures!!


The tongue out in this one reminds me a lot of Nolan who spent most of the first year of his life with his tongue sticking out!


Cute little face and hand... 

And his grumpy face. He didn't like being woken up for this little photo session! 

Such amazing technology!! Can't wait to meet and snuggle him soon! 

No comments: