Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fun Facts

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. TCBY girl (I can still make a pretty darn good ice cream cone)
2. JcPenney Associate (I have some really good stories from this job!!)
3. CNA at Crestview Care Center (my best job ever, not because of the glamorous work environment, but because this was where I met my wonderful hubby!!)
4. Marketing Analyst/Programmer for Promark Research (my first "real" post-college job. I worked there for two years until Abby was born and then continued to work part-time from home until we moved to MD)

Four movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Return to Me
2. Rudy
3. Remember the Titans
4. Jaws (an odd Cleveland family thing)

Four Places I have lived:
1. Grand Junction, CO
2. Provo, UT
3. Houston, TX
4. Hagerstown, MD

Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
1. American Idol
2. Criminal Minds
3. Numbers
4. I love gameshows too (Who's Smarter Than a Fifth Grader, Singing Bee, 1 vs. 100, Power of 10, you get the idea!!)

Four favorite activities:
1. Hanging out with my family
2. Working out
3. Reading
4. Eating (this is why I HAVE to do #2!)

Four places I have been:
1. Sao Paulo & Recife, Brazil
2. Ensenada, Mexico
3. San Francisco, CA
4. Washington, D.C.

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. My mom
2. My sisters
3. Most everybody else is in the blogging world so that's how we mostly communicate now

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cheese
2. Chicken Parmesan
3. Ice Cream
4. Can I list cheese twice?? Seriously, I am a cheese-a-holic

Four Places I would like to visit:
1. China
2. Africa
3. Italy
4. Brazil (again)

Four Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. October trip to Ohio to see BYU roommates
2. Richmond Marathon
3. Our first Thanksgiving at our own home (with my two sisters and their families)
4. Christmas Season (My most favorite time of the year!!!)

Now its your turn!! Tell me all about yourself in your own blogs, the juicier the better!!

3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Yeah Dadra! Thanks for doing it! It is crazy that we've known each other for almost 10 years! I've got to admit that I didn't know you were such a huge fan of cheese. I'm with you there. :)

Marisa said...

Oh the days of Rachel nuking her cheese in the microwave...are you a fan of that too, Dadra? I'm sooo excited to see all of you in a few weeks! I love these things with fun little facts that you might not know--especially the "Jaws" top pick :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Dadra, I just found your blog again by googling "Dadra Jason Abby Call blog". You're the first result in the list. I was glad to read that you're a big fan of game shows. We'll have to be sure to play some Trivial Pursuit when we're at your house for Thanksgiving.