Friday, May 30, 2008

The Next American Idol?

So I know this will probably classify us as nerds, but we're pretty big fans of American Idol around here. We watched almost every episode once they dwindled things down to the top 10 and were avidly cheering on our favorites (Jason's was David Archuleta, Abby's was Brooke White, and mine was David Cook....GO ME!!!!)

Anyway, Abby has turned into quite the little singer herself. We get a kick out of her singing her various songs (some of which we have taught her, some of which she has made up herself!) Tell me what you think.....do you think she has the talent to become the next American Idol?!?!?



Pregnancy Update: Still pregnant!!! The baby is really low in my pelvis now, but still no dilation so who knows. I'm thinking we'll be having a June baby now (a pretty safe bet seeing as there are only 2 days left of May!) I feel really good though, I'm not swollen at all, I'm still working out, so really no complaints. My mom is here for the next week so she is really hoping this baby decides to come before she leaves. I have another appointment on Tuesday and we will probably discuss an induction at that point. Hopefully he will decide to make his grand entrance into this world before then!

9 comments:

Tyler Bushman said...

Definitely the next American Idol.

You're amazing for still being able to workout. We can't wait to see the newborn pics and to hear the good news. Good Luck!

Stephanie said...

I see the Idol potential. She has such a great memory! And, we are anxiously waiting news of the new arrival, and I agree that it would be better if he comes on his own. Good luck; having two is so much fun.

Steph Thomas said...

Your babies definitely like to make you wait and get very anxious for their entrances don't they. I am very impressed with Abby's singing abilities. Matthew will only sing the word I leave out at the end of a phrase but then again Abby says a whole lot more then Matthew.

losing my needles said...

I vote you have your baby on Monday. That is Nate's 3rd birthday.

Melissa said...

Definitely some Idol potential. =0) Hopefully it's not nerdy to watch it, because I basically watch every episode (and record the ones I miss!) And tell your little guy to hurry up and come, little boys are so much fun!

Heidi said...

Abby definitely gets mine and Austin's votes. Austin insisted on watching her song several times in a row. Cute stuff :o)!

kathy said...

we'd totally vote for her, too! that was so cute... especially the part where she told her helper "no!" hopefully your little guy will come soon, unless, he's just as independent as his sister. :)

Marisa said...

That's too cute!

I can't wait for an update on your little man?!? I'm glad that you're still feeling good and can work out. You're a machine :-)!

Jennifer said...

Definitely got some potential there. Maybe she can put on a show for us at the family reunion. We should have a family talent show!