Friday, May 29, 2009

American Idol

I know, "American Idol" has been over for a while, but I just couldn't resist posting these pictures. We actually only saw the last few episodes (we were too caught up in "The Biggest Loser" to follow it much before then)...but we did all watch the finale together. This was what our house was like that night...


I guess both kids got bit by the singing bug a bit. Abby has a real talent for picking up songs quickly and singing them in the right pitch. About 80% of her day is spent singing (mostly Primary songs, but a few Disney ones as well) and it's pretty fun to listen to her. Landon was mostly just interested in how the microphone tasted, but who knows, maybe he'll be a singing prodigy like his big sister someday!

2 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Cutie-cute kids! And I'm so glad you guys at least watched AI's finale. I totally missed this season's Biggest Loser and I heard it was one of the best. Dangit. I love your new gas grill. Tom would so drool over that.

Amy said...

WOW! Blue is a GREAT color on Landon--it sure makes his peepers POP!

That's fun that Abby likes singing so much! Now we just need VIDEO of it.