Sunday, September 6, 2009

Are you ready for some football?!?!?

We were really excited (and admittedly a little nervous) about BYU's opening game against Oklahoma last night. We wore our "BYU Blue" to show our support and hoped for the best...



After a well-fought game (despite all the penalties and turnovers) we were ecstatic to tally a win over the #3 team in the nation. What a great way to start the season and we're excited to see what's in store from here on out.
RAH, RAH, RAH-RAH-RAH
RAH, RAH, RAH-RAH-RAH
RAH, RAH, RAH-RAH-RAH
GOOOOOO COUGARS!!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I was a little worried at the beginning, but Max looked really good and they sure have some speed. A certain injury to one of their players helped a little too. This season will be fun. I love that you all dressed up for the game. What cute fans!

Melissa said...

That was such a great game! It will be exciting to see where they go this season... (And Steph, they were holding their own before that said injury. In fact their defense was doing great up to that point...it was the offense that had to step it up!)

Stephanie said...

Oh, I know they were holding their own. BYU looked really good on defense. And, we had a major injury too. I'm just saying I'm glad it was their QB and not ours.

Melissa said...

So true...very glad our QB wasn't the one injured. (Dadra don't you love how we've turned your blog into a BYU sports message board? Brings back some good memories...:)

Jami said...

They did awesome!!!! I was so mad because, I feel asleep right before they scored again. I was surprised when David told me they won the next morning.