Monday, July 4, 2011

Big Brother/Big Sister

I had been telling Abby and Landon for a few weeks that if they ever woke up in the morning and Amy was there instead of me, it meant that I was at the hospital having our baby. Well that morning finally arrived last Tuesday and they were both very excited. I waited until about 7:30 a.m. to call them and share with them the news that they now had a new baby brother!!

After spending the morning at Greenbrier State Park with our playgroup, Jason went to pick them up that afternoon so that they could meet the newest little addition to our family. They both immediately wanted to hold him!

Abby was just enthralled with her new baby brother and eagerly exclaimed that she wanted to have a baby someday just like him!
Landon was a little unsure of his new brother at first but he has taken on his new role of big brother very nicely!



How could you not fall in love with this sweet little face?!?!


After becoming acquainted with their new brother, they stole my hospital bed away from me and enjoyed watching an episode of Scooby-Doo!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: