Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Grandma Loves

Somehow or other we have survived since Grandma left. We've actually stayed pretty busy with Library story and craft times, activities at the mall, free summer movies, and trips to the lake. I am definitely not one to sit around, especially with just a month left before Abby starts Kindergarten!! We've got to pack in the fun while we still have the chance!!

Here are some pictures of Grandma with her newest grandson the day that she left. It sure was nice having her here!!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

KINDERGARTEN!!! Can you believe our babies are going to start kindergarten. I actually can't think about it. With it almost being August it is starting to hit me more and more. Oh my goodness. I am glad however that the kids and I are driving to MT and won't be back until a day or two before school starts so I have other things to think about before then. It is going to be hard going to do things without Matthew with us and such a bummer that we can't just leave on vacation whenever we feel like it. When does school start?