Friday, July 29, 2011

Newborn Outtakes!!

I had been wanting to take some cute newborn pictures of Nolan to use for his birth announcements but somehow it just never seemed to happen. Finally one day last week the stars seemed to align (Abby and Landon were having "quiet time", it was a nice hot day so I could do some diaper-only photos and the sky was a bit overcast to make for some good pictures.) Within about 5 minutes of going outside, I started to hear some thunder rumblings and a few minutes later I decided to head back inside. It was a good think I did too because within 30 seconds it started to pour!

I ended up getting a bunch of "outtakes" and really thought that I had taken nothing that I could use for Nolan's announcements. Fortunately after going through them all, I was able to find a few usable ones and his announcements should be arriving soon. In the meantime, you can enjoy the ones that didn't make the cut!!







(For a few days I tried taking a few more with different outfits, but none seemed to look as cute as the little "naked man" pics I took the first day!!)





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

Diaper pictures are priceless and it only works when they are newborns. I am glad the stars aligned for you.