Friday, September 6, 2013

And then there was one...

With Abby and Landon at school now, I get to spend my days with this little man...
 
 
I haven't had just one child at home in over five years so it seems a bit strange. He is so delightful and running errands is such a breeze these days! He is completely obsessed with building trucks right now, all of which he calls dump trucks (or in Nolanese..."dun duhs.") He spends much of his day staring out our front window where they are building a house directly across the street from us. I have noticed that his language skills have really expanded too since his little "mouthpieces" have been away at school. He is starting to say more and more words and I just love all of the little conversations that we have together during the day. It should me a fun year with my little amigo by my side!!

No comments: