Saturday, September 28, 2013

Landon's Writing

I love reading Landon's papers that he brings home from school. Sometimes it takes a bit of deciphering skills to be able to tell what he is trying to write, but I think this is pretty amazing stuff for a young kindergartner.
 
I love the writing in this one...(can you tell what it says?) I especially love the picture that accompanies it. He explained to me that it is a picture of him right after he kicked a goal into the soccer net. The ball is in the net and Landon has fallen to the ground. And that big circle with five spikes out of it? I thought it might be the soccer ball but he explained to his unseeing Mom that it was his hand! Of course!!
 
(Soccer is fun because we kick it. I love kicking the ball into the goal past the goalie.)
 
Here's another one from his first week of school...
 
 
(I see my dogs. I see my class. I see my friends. I see my books.)
 
I think we may have another writer in the family!! 

2 comments:

Kerri said...

all he got for that was a check mark? seems like it derseves more than that!

Steph Thomas said...

That really is fun to see how they spell things. Love that you have that on a post. I wish Allison would bring things like this home so I could keep it.