Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day complete with breakfast in bed (not actually a fan of this but Abby insisted so I ate a bit before taking the rest downstairs. Does anyone else not particularly like eating where they sleep, or is it just me?)
 
I received much love that day in the form of hugs and kisses as well as these cute cards from Abby.
 
 
 
 
 I got a few nice gifts and Jason made a super yummy dinner that night to end the evening. Being a mother is a hard job, but I am so grateful it is mine. And I am extremely grateful for my own mother, mother-in-law, and every other good and influential woman in my life.

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

Mother's day is always harder on me because I expect my kids to be perfect so that it isn't a hard job that day but yes, I am grateful that I do get that job. Now I don't like eating in bed but in the apartment I lived in my bed for many reasons. It is a sweet and kind gesture though.