Thursday, November 29, 2007

Moments In Our Lives

I thought I would share a couple of videos we took of Abby this last week. The first one is of her trying to learn how to do a sommersault. She actually can do one on her own but I have yet to be able to catch it on camera. The second video is of her "shaking her groove thing" with me. She likes to copy some of my stellar dance moves!


This photo is what we found emerging from our closet one night. She will often go into our closet and pull off all the clothes from the hangers on the bottom row so we try to keep her out of it as much as possible. While Jason and I were talking, we noticed we hadn't heard Abby in a while (always a sign of trouble) and we found her in our closet dressed in her "gangsta" best. We thought she looked pretty fun and of course as soon as we started laughing, she had to ham it up even more.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is so cute and smart. You are right, silence is always a sign of trouble, but often leads to some pretty funny and cute pictures!

Rachel B. said...

So cute. I almost had more fun watching you dance! :) She has quite the personality. I hope Reese will be as fun loving as her.

Amy said...

That is hilarious! What a sense of style she already has!

Heidi said...

Love the sassy gangsta look. And Austin had a great time watching Abby dancing. I'll have to teach him some of those moves.

Alona said...

I miss you guys! Come visit! :) Abby's getting so big!!!!

Marisa said...

I love it! She totally cracks me up.