Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Our High-Heeled Wonder...

So our little girl loves shoes, especially big people shoes. On Sunday, Abby's nursery teacher told me that she had taken off her high-heeled shoes in order to relieve her feet a little and before she knew it, Abby had taken off her own shoes and was walking around in her nursery teacher's high heels. On Sunday night, Abby decided to do the same thing with my Sunday shoes. She actually walks pretty well in them and you can tell she thinks that she is pretty hot stuff as she prances around the house wearing shoes that I even have a hard time walking in. She is quite the character and keeps us in constant laughter around here.

6 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Sassy lady! My favorite was when I was at your house and she had Jason's big old white shoes on. Funny girl!

Cranberryfries said...

The girls got skills! I can't believe she even climbed on the fireplace. Cute stuff.

Marissa Marie said...

So there ARE girls out there that LIKE to wear heels? And your daughter is one of them? She really is good at maneuvering in those things!

As per your comment on my blog, no, don't work with ANY single guys. Some cute married guys, but that does me no good. And, actually, I'm planning on moving to AZ in a month or two, so I'll be looking for a new job and hopefully finding a place where people like to have fun! Maybe my new job will have single guys...

Marisa said...

Gotta love girls and their shoes. There's nothing like starting that love at a young age, right? That is so adorable!

Alona said...

She's pretty good at that! Watch out, world - here she comes!

Stephanie said...

What a cutie- and no fear! Kids are so funny. I love hearing nursery stories. Katie is known as the "rug monster" because she like to grab the rugs they sit on and run away with them after they are done with singing time since she likes them so much. To each their own I guess.