Friday, December 14, 2007

Abby's Early Christmas

I usually just let Abby play while I take a shower after going to the gym each morning. She is pretty good about entertaining herself and not getting into too much trouble. This morning as I was coming down the stairs however, I heard some loud ripping noises and I knew immediately what she was doing. We have had wrapped presents under the tree for a few days now and she hadn't touched them, but I guss this morning she decided that she was ready for Christmas, just a little early!! What a little stinker...



8 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

We are afraid of that happening so that is why we don't even have presents under our tree yet. We have most of the presents wrapped and stuffed in a closet

Tyler Bushman said...

At least she's cute doing it!

Alona said...

She's hilarious! I'm glad you guys are here for a visit!

losing my needles said...

That's hilarious. This year we have our presents "hidden" in plain sight in our storage room. I'm afraid that Nate will see them and want to open them, but every time we go back there so far he has ignored them. Only just over a week to go!

Heidi said...

Looks like she went straight for the biggie gift. Smart cookie. Are you going to rewrap it or is it already out and being enjoyed?

Marisa said...

That is so hilarious! She's my kind of girl...I used to always sneak and unwrap presents and then rewrap them when I was little. maybe next year she'll get how to nicely open them and rewrap them :-).

Rachel B. said...

Oh my gosh...she is sooo funny! I love her. You should tell her that Santa won't come now. Just kidding, I guess you don't want to scar her childhood.

Marissa Marie said...

Uh oh. Looks like she had a blast being naughty! ;)