Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007!!!

I cannot believe that today is the last day of 2007. This year has gone by so quickly! It has been a year of many changes, a lot of ups, a few downs, but overall a pretty good year for our family. I am really excited about 2008 though. I have a thing about even years. It seems like all the really good things in my life have happened during even years (birth-1980, high school graduation-1998, mission call-2000, marriage-2004, BYU graduation-2004, Abby's birth-2006, birth of baby #2-2008.) I just think even years are great so I'm excited to see what 2008 has in store for us.

Since it is the last day of the year, I thought that I had better post some pictures of our first Christmas at home. We had a great time and it was fun to be able to spend it together as just the three of us. It is crazy to think that next year there will be four!

Here is Abby acting out her part as Mary as we read the Christmas story from Luke 2.

Here she is in her one-woman show, also playing a shepherd with her lone "sheep".



Abby opening up her pajamas on Christmas Eve.

Wow, new slippers too!!Modeling her new pajamas and slippers.Christmas morning...Abby absolutely loves her new kitchen set and cabbage patch doll and plays with them everyday now.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

3 comments:

Tyler Bushman said...

I've got pictures of Jason and Jennifer dressed up next to me acting out the Christmas story, and let me say that Abby's performance was much cuter! She is a doll.

Happy new years!

Stephanie said...

Those pictures are so cute. I love the pajamas on Abby, and I bet she did a great one-woman show!

Rachel B. said...

Impressive that she did the nativity all by herself! She's so hilarious! Did you have to re-wrap all the presents? That kitchen is adorable. What a great gift for her.