Friday, December 28, 2007

Abby's Second Santa Sitting Experience

As you can see from the pictures, Santa was a wee bit scary for Abby this year. Last year, she was only 10 months old and nothing seemed to phase her much, including when we placed her on the lap of a fat, bearded man wearing a red suit. This year, she wouldn't look at him and kept leaning farther away from him (hey, maybe Santa had bad breath or something.) At least she wasn't crying though, and the candy cane at the end made it all worth it.

"You guys seriously want me to sit on this weird guy's lap?!?!?"

"I wonder how much farther I can lean over before I actually fall off?"

1 comment:

Rachel B. said...

Okay, how cute is her little jean jacket!! It looks like her and Reese had similar expressions this year with Santa. "Maybe if I don't aknowledge his existence he'll disappear..."