Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Growing up in the Pumpkin Patch

I had never, ever set foot in a pumpkin patch before I had children. I never went growing up but it seemed like as soon as Abby was born, it was something that I looked forward to doing each year with her and later with Landon and Nolan now too. When Abby was about 8 months old, we went to one in Texas. We forgot our camera that day but we haven't made that mistake since. Here are our pumpkin patch adventures since 2007...

Reynolds Farm, PA (2007) -- Abby (20 months)

Summers Farm, MD (2008) -- Abby (2 1/2), Landon (4 months old)

Reynolds Farm, PA (2009) -- Abby (3), Landon (16 months)

Reynolds Farm, PA (2010) -- Abby (4), Landon (2)

Reynolds Farm, PA (2011) -- Abby (5), Landon (3), Nolan (almost 4 months)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I wish we had a slide at our pumpkin patch. I love that you have the kids by the pumpkin every year. What a fun idea!