Sunday, October 16, 2011

Puzzle Boy

Landon has officially gained the title of "puzzle-maker" in our family. I am amazed at how this little boy can put together puzzles. He loves them and does at least a few everyday. He has now graduated to 100+ piece puzzles and does them quite well.


This Spider Man puzzle is his current favorite. He will often sit next to Nolan's bouncy seat and do these puzzles on the floor next to him so "Nolan can watch me" (in Landon's words.) I can't believe how big and grown up my "first little man" is becoming!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

My little guy is the same way. He loves puzzles and is into the 100+ as well. It's the one thing that can keep him still for more than five minutes, it's great. :)

Steph Thomas said...

ummm, who's kid is this? This does not look like Landon. Did you cut his hair or is it the way this picture is taken? It definitely looks like somebody else. That is super impressive. I bet Allison would like if we got her more puzzles....actually we have puzzles, they are just in boxes. One day we will have all of our stuff out of boxes...until them maybe we should buy her girly puzzles. Thanks for the thought.