Friday, October 14, 2011

Three Months!!

Nolan has now officially reached the "magical age" for me. The first three months are always kind of a blur between nonstop feedings, sleepless nights and a newborn who really doesn't interact much with the family. But it seems like a little switch goes off at 3 months and suddenly feedings are less frequent, sleep is improved and best of all, we get to see lots of personality, smiles and giggles. It makes the first three months so worthwhile!!

So here is the man of the hour in the 12-month outfit...

And then the 3-month outfit...

We sure do love our little Nolan man. He is such a good little guy and is so content for much of the day. We all love to make him smile and laugh and he seems to be thoroughly entertained by all of us. I probably kiss him over a hundred times each day but I just can't get enough of his lovable chunky cheeks!! I have been receiving lots of comments lately about how much he looks like me and I'm really starting to see it now too, especially in the eyes.

We sure do love our little 3-month old!!

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

I love this idea. You need to tell him to stop growing so fast, pretty soon he will be going to Kindergarten like Abby.