Saturday, October 22, 2011

Looking Good

I find that it's better when I don't set foot in the outlets located just minutes from our house. Every time I go, I can't resist picking up some cute things for the kiddos. Our visit last Saturday produced these adorable matching ties and hats for Landon and Nolan. I love me some cute church clothes!!


Abby didn't want to be left out of the picture loop either (I just love Nolan's look in this one!!)

All dressed up and ready for Stake Conference. They all made quite the hit!!

2 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

I always say, the best thing about boys is the church clothes. That is so cute that you found matching ones. I love it.

Melissa said...

Those are the cutest pictures of your little boys. I love those hats. It's so fun to play dress up with our kids sometimes. :)